Today was a good day!

Today was my market stall, It was pretty quiet but I had a successful day with knickers, eye masks and hair bows all selling!

I was a little more prepared this time... 
Here I am in action!


There were lots of beautiful handmade bits and bobs around today.. I couldn't resist buying myself some goodies! 


The scented eye masks went down a treat! Although not many sales today, I had a lot of interest as gifts etc. I have also come to the conclusion that most of my female relatives will be receiving them as gifts throughout the year...


I had my selection of bows on display which sold really well, I had lots of little customers too which made my day!


All in all, a good day with lots of positive feedback. I have also updated my shop. The knicker range is limited at present as I am working on a collection that will be available in different sizes!

Have a browse...

>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...