Elastic is not my friend

I have had so much trouble trying to get hold of bulk amounts of elastic. It is proving impossible. I thought my luck was in when I paid just £10 for a roll but when I got it in the post I was majorly disappointed to see it was practically like thread and had no elasticity whatsoever. Damn.

Either way, I have a small supply and am a busy busy bee! I have a few custom orders which are from up-cycled fabric.

Another is for a swimsuit in my 'Cream Tea' style but for a child. How adorable! :)

But most importantly ... I got to start a new set this evening.. My poor little fingers have taken some abuse this week - I have sewn through my finger twice! Ouch. It's no pleasant. 

But here they are 'Summer lovin'... And yes, I did recently watch 'Grease'






Bisous 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...