Last week was a busy one in the world of Neeksie!

I completed 2 underwear sets and pair of knickers all available in different sizes at my Etsy shop.

 It seemed to pay off as I have already received lots of orders which I spent today finishing/packing/posting!

Most were from my new collection with a few custom orders too! Here's a peep at some of the new stuff if you haven't already seen it!


This afternoon I was designing some new undies.. I purchased the sweetest fabric from my local supplier which I am planning of using to make a very ruffly set.. Which I think can also be worn as a bikini...Handy!

I have also decided to use the lilac lace to make a set. Simple and elegant it will have a black elastic trim and tie side pants and bandeau from satin ribbon.. 
In my head, it looks lovely, so fingers crossed the outcome will be the same!


One more little note.. I was stumbling through the internet in search of some cute fabrics.. which is exactly what I found!
A bit to costly for my lingerie but I have already mentally spent hundreds..




Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...