Final preparations..

As I am possibly the most unorganized being ever, I have been trying my hardest (last minute of course) to get as much stuff made for my stall as possible. 

This Friday evening has been particularly productive, I managed to finish my scented eye masks and make some new hair bows, as well as new labels






Don't be fooled, There is still a million things I need to do, but nobody's perfect.
I've also had a few sales this week which has spurred me to really concentrate on Neeksie.
I got a little bit side tracked with moving out and really need to get focussed again.

After I have sold a few more bits I will be investing in some very cute fabrics and making a collection of bandeau's and knicker sets.

Exciting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...