:(

Last week I had my phone stolen from my work! Very annoying as I had taken photos of lots of new hair accessories to put up in the shop!

Not the best start to the week but I have just returned from a festival which turned it around completely!

I have been working on a few custom orders recently and doing matching garters, unfortunately I have no way to take any pictures at the moment.

This Month I will have a stall at Sands at bleak house for 'GIRLY GARDEN PARTY'
Details are below;

Girlie Garden Party

We will be holding an afternoon tea party with Pampering & Fun on Tuesday 23rd August, 2:00pm - 5:30pm

All inclusive tickets in advance £35.00 to include;

Welcome Sparkling Drink
Foot Spa & a choice of

Shellac Nails, Make up master class, Warm Wax hand mask, Full afternoon Tea, & some retail therapy



... Also! For one week only there is a 25% discount on everything in store on the Neeksie shop!
www.neeksie.com - Treat yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...